Wherever, Whenever, Whatever
Wherever Davis French & Associates are instructed on a claim, we make an impact. Why? Because we are:
- Independent consultants in damage assessment and business recovery, established since 2007.
- Involved in some of the UK’s biggest property claims.
- Using unique damage investigation methodologies and techniques.
- Able to establish the cause, extent and severity of damage for every type of claim; be it a fire, flood, explosion or biological contamination etc.
- Providing our clients with scientifically and technically supported advice on complex losses in both commercial and residential property.
- A well-established family run business, known and respected throughout the damage management industry.
We are always looking to add talented people to our specialist consultancy, environmental science, project management and Damage Scene Recording teams at a range of levels.
Whatever your current role within the damage management industry or beyond, we are looking to talk to professionals who want to:
- Broaden their existing range of talents to encompass all facets of the restoration and reinstatement process.
- Do so whilst applying scientific principles to the basics of damage restoration.
- Learn to survey and report on every type of damage at a deeper analytical and technical level.
- Deliver a consistent standard of service and advice as expected by our clients.
- Grow in customer facing self-confidence and self-sufficiency.
- Always be able to see the ‘big picture’ on site; balancing the demands of project managing rapid business recoveries with the need for cost effective damage restoration
- Be part of a business that will enable them to deliver industry leading opinions and advice, and above all else trust in their own expertise.
To achieve these objectives, you will be supported by:
- Some of the industry’s most experienced consultants and practitioners
- Colleagues who can share their own individual valuable skills, specialisms and experience from within the damage management industry.
Whenever you are ready to start the next phase of your career:
- And want to begin a process of industry leading professional development
- And can demonstrate capability to be innovative, analytical, conscientious, diligent and industrious
- And be enthusiastic about learning new approaches to dealing with unique, complex and often challenging claims situations
Then get in contact with us for a confidential discussion on how we can change and enhance your career trajectory.
In the first instance please contact us via the methods below.
Call: 0800 876 6626 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org