We know that as a broker, when your client suffers a disaster, your primary goal is to help them get their business back up and running as soon as possible. We know that you want to give your client a positive claim experience, and cement your relationship with them for the future. We know you need to give them access to the right people to ensure they stay in business.
DF&A make this happen. We combine a unique set of practical, technical and scientific services to get your clients back to a pre-incident condition, quickly and with minimal interruption.
DF&A help brokers accomplish this by:
- Providing independent and impartial advice
- Establishing the cause, extent and severity of damage
- Mitigating the loss effectively in the first 24 hours, and easing client concerns
- Advising clients on how best to restore familiarity back to their operations
- Advising on advantages/disadvantages of restoration vs replacement
- Preparing and executing a plan to return the business to normality, as quickly as possible
- Providing competitive scopes of strip-out, decontamination, drying and reinstatement works
- Managing and arranging tenders
- Assembling the right team of contractors
- Reassuring clients regarding project length and costs
- Providing ‘end-to-end’ project management
- Resolving disputes with an independent view for all stakeholders
- Managing client expectations throughout the claims process