As a school, university or other place of education, when you’re dealing with post-disaster damage you need to do everything possible to resume day-to-day learning or research as soon as possible to avoid disruption to your student’s education. DF&A know you need fast assistance to make sure you can get your students back to normal routines, in a safe and undisruptive environment. We also know you want the best outcome possible after such a difficult event, with your insurer supporting you with the best expertise available to restore ‘normality’ as soon as possible and where appropriate ‘build back better’, with appropriate resilience measures to reduce future risk.
At DF&A, we combine a unique set of practical, technical and scientific skills and services to ‘make things happen’ without delay, on every claim we’re involved in. DF&A drive the claims process forward, focused on getting your students back into education.
We ensure that as education practitioners you:
- Always receive independent and impartial advice from DF&A
- Are able to access the most appropriate damage investigation techniques
- Understand the cause, extent and severity of the damage and timelines for recovery
- Will have the right suppliers in place to restore and reinstate as quickly as possible
- Always receive student focused scopes of strip-out, decontamination, drying and reinstatement works, built to avoid disruption to day-to-day teaching/research
- Have access to temporary classroom/research facilities to avoid lost teaching days
- Know that the damage cause has been resolved, not just the symptoms
- Are confident in the efficacy and effectiveness of any works undertaken
- Avoid interruption to your students, their parents and your staff
- Are confident in the approach being taken to restore the property
- Can build in resilience measures wherever possible to manage future risk and subsequent loss of teaching/research capability