For housing associations, DF&A know that when you’re dealing with damp or mould issues in one of your properties, it can have a huge impact on tenant welfare. We know that it isn’t always easy to identify the cause of these issues, as well as ensuring you’re using the right methods to resolve them. We also know that you want the best possible outcomes for your tenants, and to maintain your reputation as a housing provider of choice.
At DF&A, we combine a unique set of practical, technical and scientific skills and services to make sure that we can identify and resolve the issues – first time and cost-effectively.
We ensure that housing associations:
- Are able to access the most appropriate damage investigation techniques
- Understand the cause, extent and severity of the damage, whether due to ongoing damp or mould issues, or following a disaster
- Receive appropriate recommendations for environmental control and when necessary, scopes of work for strip out, drying and decontamination
- Can utilise your own supply chains to resolve the issues
- Always receive sympathetic approaches to works, designed to avoid disruption to your tenants
- Know that the damage cause has been resolved, not just the symptoms
- Are confident in the efficacy and effectiveness of any works undertaken
- Avoid wherever possible the need for providing alternative accommodation
- Can secure the health of your property stock for the future