At DF&A, we know that construction claims are driven by speed. Without fast intervention, damage after a fire, flood or escape of water can become catastrophic. Without the protection of all building finishes, damage can rapidly spread, leading to further complexity through secondary damage. Penalties for construction and handover delays can also be enormously costly and reputationally harmful.
DF&A provide a unique approach to construction claims, providing consultancy services that ‘make things happen’ on your claim. At DF&A we ensure that you:
- Receive independent expertise from consultants and project managers experienced in construction claims
- Have an accurate record of the damage to buildings and contents through our Damage Scene Recording services providing a ‘digital twin’ of the property, forming a blueprint for recovery activity
- Are given advice that considers the context of the construction methodology and how that impacts the extent and severity of damage
- Avoid costly secondary damage during unnecessarily drawn-out tender/scoping processes, providing you with scopes of work in hours and days, not weeks and months.
- Receive scopes of works for drying, decontamination and strip out sympathetic to the extent of building completion and timescales for handover