On a property claim, as the insurer’s representative, we know you’re there to provide support to the policyholder while meeting your client’s needs.
We know it’s crucial for you to report accurate information to insurers. You need to be confident regarding the cause, extent and severity of incident related damage, and provide an accurate reserve at the outset of the claim. You need to reach a fast and cost-effective resolution.
At DF&A, we combine a unique set of practical, technical and scientific services to make this happen on every claim, of every size and whatever type.
We make sure that loss adjusters:
- Receive independent and impartial advice
- Have access to the most appropriate damage investigation methods and technology
- Understand the cause, extent and severity of damage
- Receive advice on how to mitigate the loss effectively, avoiding secondary damage
- Are notified of incident vs non-incident related damage
- Receive detailed scopes for strip-out, decontamination, drying and reinstatement works
- Are able to accurately compare supplier estimates
- Can provide insurers with accurate material damage and business interruption reserves
- Are confident in the efficacy and effectiveness of restoration works
- Can resolve any disputes with stakeholders
- Are able to reduce business interruption and alternative accommodation needs
- Are given sustainable alternatives to traditional building and drying practices