For surveyors, we know you need to understand the extent and severity of the damage as quickly as possible to enable you to progress with strip out and reinstatement. We also know that you need to ensure the best outcome for your instructing principal, ensuring that the scope adequately deals with the water or fire damage through drying or decontamination, while also maintaining control of costs.
At DF&A, we combine a unique set of practical, technical and scientific skills and services to make sure you have all the information and context you need to get the right result for your customer.
We ensure that surveyors:
- Are able to access the most appropriate damage investigation techniques
- Understand the cause, extent and severity of the damage
- Understand the nature of contamination and its impact on the property
- Are advised of incident vs non-incident related damage
- Always receive focused scopes of strip-out, decontamination, and drying works
- Are able to accurately compare restoration supplier estimates
- Are confident in the efficacy and effectiveness of restoration works
- Can resolve any disputes with stakeholders
- Are given sustainable alternatives to traditional building and drying practices