As part of our Damage Scene Recording offering, DFA’s aerial survey service utilises industry-leading drone capability, carried out in-house by our own CAA qualified pilots. DFA produce high-resolution imagery, helping you to peel away the unknown after a disaster. Our aerial images along with 3D Pointcloud modelling gives you the context you need to understand the extent and severity of damage to the external areas of a property. Others provide pictures, we provide context and solutions.
DF&A provide you with a unique login to our Damage Scene Recording portal, allowing you to access your aerial survey video imagery and 3D Pointcloud modelling whenever you need it. This gives you the ‘big picture’ on site, and coupled with the advice of our consultants, DF&A ensure you have a firm grip on the risk, damage, and resilience measures needed after any disaster.
Our Damage Scene Recording service ensures that you can:
- Reduce costs by taking a safer and faster approach to external inspections
- Quickly avoid secondary damage from weather ingress
- Avoid unnecessary scaffolding costs and delays
- Begin tender processes for the right contractors without site visits e.g. roofers, scaffolders, demolition experts
- Get a whole site picture to assist with sustainability and resilience – building back better
- Identifying incident vs non incident related damage
- Analyse damage at a granular level – 3D Pointcloud models unveil damage not visible to the naked eye