At Davis French & Associates, we have two key objectives when acting as a clerk of works:
1. Ensuring that all remediation works are carried out to the highest standard
2. Ensuring that our customer’s expectations are always met
DF&A provide independent oversight of restoration and remediation activities. We ensure contractor compliance through a variety of methods:
- By using our extensive knowledge of site health and safety, and appropriate restoration methodologies
- By regularly and effectively monitoring contractor site attendance, and work variations as they arise.
- Using scientific testing, we quantitatively assess the effectiveness of drying and decontamination.
DF&A deliver clerk of works services that ensure quality of works to the satisfaction of all invested parties. This avoids long term disputes, or incurring unnecessary remediation or reinstatement costs. Properties are returned to pre-incident condition on time, and on budget.