Just like selecting a contractor from any industry, applying a tender process for damage management works is crucial. How do you compare differing prices and services proposed by various suppliers, and ensure that the suggested works are both appropriate and cost effective?
By providing expert independent advice, DF&A allow you to accurately compare supplier quotes, giving you confidence that the works are being carried out at a fair price by competent and capable contractors. This is done by:
- Providing an independent scope of works for contractors to quote against
- Only inviting industry recognised skilled contractors
- Preparing tender documents, and outlining process and timescales
- Liaising with, and providing guidance to invited contractors
- Collating information provided by contractors
- Producing tender documents allowing for comparability of suppliers
- Advising our client of the recommended course of action and supplier selection
DF&A ensure that whatever damage has occurred, you will be able to make an informed, cost effective choice on how the property is returned to pre-incident condition, and who by.