As part of our Damage Scene Recording service, 360° photogrammetry utilises industry leading 3D photography modelling technology to enable DF&A to produce high-resolution digital 3D models. 360° photogrammetry provides you with a ‘digital twin’ of the internal and external areas of a property, capturing an indisputable record of the severity and extent of damage to a property.
DF&A provide you with a unique login to our Damage Scene Recording Portal, allowing you to access your 360° photogrammetry scans whenever you need them, providing a Google Streetview style walkthrough of all areas of the property in high resolution.
By engaging DF&A’s project specialists to carry out 360° photogrammetry of the property, you don’t need to go to site, the site comes to you. Our Damage Scene Recording service ensures that you can:
- Remotely view the extent and severity of damage to buildings and contents
- Avoid disputes by capturing a detailed damage record immediately post-incident
- Effectively catalogue contents
- Create floor plans where none exist
- Bring the site to life – DF&A contextualise our damage investigations through use of annotation and tagging that documents our findings and testing results in each area of the property
- Speed up tender processes through DF&A providing scan data to contractors – avoiding delays awaiting site visits.
- See the big picture – allowing all stakeholders to engage with the site and decision-making processes
- Draw conclusions regarding reserves/value at risk using high-resolution imagery